Week 2 Product/Brand Development: Phase I
Students will be working in their Learning Team as a development team, creating and developing their own brand/product throughout the remainder of the course.
For the first phase of development:
- Identify the target market.
- Define the brand elements using the six building blocks discussed in the readings.
- Define the brand equity position.
- Create a brand management strategy for the brand and its products.
- How should the product be promoted/marketed?
- Develop a social media strategy.
- Identify and address the challenges and opportunities as they relate to the brand’s niche and competition.
CreateÂ a 7- to 10-slide MicrosoftÂ®Â PowerPointÂ®Â presentation to present your brand or product.
IncludeÂ speaker notes to add more detail and explanation to each slide.
CiteÂ all sources according to APA formatting guidelines.
ClickÂ on the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.