Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you look at your own psychological needs and how they motivate your behavior at work or as a student. As a part of your analysis, address the following:
- Explain what is meant by psychological needs and an organismic approach to motivation.
- Address your own psychological needs for why you are motivated to learn and complete assignments.
- Explain how and why autonomy is important for your motivation.
- Address how and why competence is important for you.
- Explain quasi-needs and social needs.
- Analyze the effects of affiliation needs on your level of motivation.
- Address whether the need for power has had an effect on your behavior as a graduate student.
Include at least three peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Write the paper from a first-person perspective.
SubmitÂ your assignment using the Assignment Files tab above.