Choose an organization.
Create a 10- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation, including speaker notes, that analyzes how effective organizations motivate their employees. As a part of your analysis, address the following:
- Select one organization as the focus of your presentation from sources like Fortune‘s Best Organizations of the current or previous year.
- Obtain instructor approval for your selected organization prior to beginning this assignment.
- Describe your selected organization, including the organization’s philosophy, mission, vision, values, employees, and environment.
- Describe how your organization motivates its employees.
- Explain the types of motivation used (intrinsic or extrinsic).
- Analyze the effects of the organization’s internal and external environment, as well as why this influences the methods of motivation it uses.
- Evaluate how your organization addresses goals to motivate employees.Â
Include at least five peer-reviewed references.Â
Format the references in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
SubmitÂ your assignment using the Assignment Files tab above.