- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015).Â Business Driven Information Systems (5thÂ ed).
- Week 3 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Systems Acquisition Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the acquisition of IT resources. A Systems Acquisition Plan will guide the process of identifying enterprise technology needs and acquiring appropriate information systems in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Systems Acquisition Plan is intended to describe a high-level process for acquiring and maintaining IT systems. The Systems Acquisition Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
CreateÂ aÂ high-level Project Systems Acquisition Plan for your project inÂ a minimum of 1,050Â wordsÂ thatÂ includesÂ theÂ following information:
- A description and justification of the specific systems design and development approach (SDLC, RAD, Spiral, outsourcing, etc.) the enterprise will employ
- A summary of the steps in the systems acquisition process including initiation, analysis, design, acquisition, and maintenance
- A high-level overview of who will participate in each step of the systems acquisition process
CiteÂ a minimum ofÂ 3Â peer-reviewed referencesÂ from the University of Phoenix Library.
Formatâ€¯consistent with APA guidelines.
Clickâ€¯the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.