- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015).Â Business Driven Information Systems (5thÂ ed).
- Week 2 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Project Technology Governance Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the administration of IT resources. A Technology Governance plan will guide enterprise technology management practices in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Technology Governance Plan is intended to provide a high-level guide for the management of IT resources. The Technology Governance Plan is a working document that is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
CreateÂ aÂ high-level Project Technology Governance Plan for your project inÂ a minimum of 1,050Â wordsÂ thatÂ includesÂ theÂ following information:
- A description of the governance framework the organization will use to manage the oversight and use of IT
- A summary of the ethical considerations in the IT governance process
- AnÂ overview of how IT governance will influence strategic planning
CiteÂ a minimum ofÂ 3Â peer-reviewed referencesÂ from the University of Phoenix Library.
Formatâ€¯consistent with APA guidelines.