- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015).Â Business Driven Information Systems (5thÂ ed).
- Week 2 articles and videos
- Week 3 articles and videos
Analyze IT strategic planning techniques in a presentation with a minimum of 15- to 20- slidesÂ thatÂ includes:
- A summary of strategic planning techniques
- A description of the role of IT strategy in acquiring business driven information systems
- A synopsis of common systems acquisition methods (SDLC, RAD, Spiral, outsourcing, etc.)
- An overview of who participates in the systems acquisition process
- An overview of common IT governance frameworks
- A summary of how IT governance fits into an IT strategic plan
- A discussion of ethical considerations in the strategic planning process
CiteÂ a minimum ofÂ 3Â peer-reviewed referencesÂ from the University of Phoenix Library.
Formatâ€¯consistent with APA guidelines.
Clickâ€¯the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.