Share, among team members, examples of experiences making significant purchases that required negotiation such as a car purchase, home purchase, etc.
Create a 12- to 16-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, that includes the following:
- Did the sales people connect emotionally during the sales process?Â Provide examples from the members’ experiences of successful or failed attempts.
- Did the sales people appear to use active listening?Â Provide examples of how this was done or areas of opportunity to do this.
- Did the sales people engage in negotiation during the sales process?
- Did the sales people engage in using persuasive techniques during the sale?
- Provide examples of persuasion and negotiation. How were these different?
- Were any objections conveyed?Â How did the sales people handle objections?Â Was a purchase ultimately made or did the sales people fail to overcome the objections?
- Did the sales people seem ethical and trustworthy?Â Why is this important in the sales process?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.