You work for a sales organization and are tasked with creating a plan to develop successful sales teams.
Select a business the team members are familiar with as the basis for the sales plan.
Create a 16- to 20-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you develop a plan to create a sales team. In the presentation you should do the following:
Note: The speaker notes should serve as the script or text for the presentation.
- Assess the different types of sales structures that are possible for the organization. Recommend a sales structure for your team’s organization. Include a rationale for the team’s decision.
- Explain how the sales team members will be selected and what qualities will be evaluated. Identify the qualities most desired in the sales team both as individual members and as a team.
- Recommend ways to keep the team motivated and explain why these methods of motivation might work. Also include possible roadblocks that may keep the team from being motivated.
- Examine the reasons why recruiting is an important factor in creating a successful sales force.
- Examine the reasons why training is important to a successful sales force.
- Examine the reasons why coaching is important to a successful sales force. Also include how coaching is different than training.
- Explain how the sales force will be assessed in order to measure their success.
Format the presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.