BIS 245 Week 6 iLab
The purpose of this Lab is to create Access Reports. After a report is created, the student will sort the fields in different ways. The student can also delete fields in layout view and modify the appearance of the report by applying Themes. In addition to the report generated by Access, the Lab also uses Report Design to allow users to design their own reports.
Upon completing this Lab, you should be able to
- create a report and apply a theme for professional appearance of the report; and
- use Report Design to generate your own report.
Submit your YourName_Lab6.accdb database, which will include the following reports created in the Lab.
- Part A: Step 1:Â Create a Simple Reportâ€”Lab6_Report1
- Part A: Step 2:Â Create a report using Report Designâ€”Lab6_Report2
- Part A: Step 3:Â Creating Multitable Reportsâ€”Lab6_Report3
- Part A: Step 4:Â Adding a Subreportâ€”Lab6_Report4
- Part A: Step 5:Â Create Mailing Labelsâ€”Lab6_Report5
- Part B: Step 1:Â Create a Reportâ€”Lab6_Report6
- Part B: Step 2:Â Create a Multitable Reportâ€”Lab6_Report7
Microsoft Office: Word 2013, Visio 2013, and Access 2013
Options for accessing the software.
- Use a personal copy on your PC. You can request a copy of Microsoft Office 2013 via the Student Software Store icon on the Course Resources Page. Microsoft Office is located on the Students tab and all other Microsoft products, such as Visio and Access, are located on the DreamSparks tab.
- If you are a MAC user, click to read theÂ MAC User InformationÂ (Links to an external site.).
- ClickÂ DeVry virtual labÂ (Links to an external site.)Â environment to access all Microsoft Office software. For additional information about the virtual lab and how to save files, click the Lab icon on the Course Resources page.
STEP 1: Complete the Week 6 Lab
- Download and complete theÂ Week 6 Lab InstructionsÂ (Links to an external site.)
- Download the following file to complete your Lab assignment