Evaluate your instructor’s feedback on the outline for the mock presentation from Week 2.
Determine what was missing, or what needs to be changed in your presentation.
Develop support for your Week 3 outline in a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes, or narration, including:
- Include your elevator pitch.
- Explain your executive summary.
- Describe your company and management overview.
- Explain your products and services, target market, and strategy implementation.
- Explain your financial plan.
- Include use of funds, team development and utilization, growth forecasts for 3 years, and projected revenues.
- Explain your exit strategy for yourself and any investors.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.